What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A 5-star crash course for understanding male psychologythat quickly puts you in control
- Know how to get him to really listen to you, instead of just telling you how to “fix” the problem
- Discover the little-known ways to make any man a superstar in bed… without even having sex
- Learn how to “decode” his body language and translate his “man-speak”
- Discover how to communicate with him without getting into an argument
- Learn how to have “Mr. Right” want to become “Mr. Forever”
- Learn how to tell in just a few dates if he’s serious about you
- Find out what amazing women do that make them irresistible to men
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. What’s He Really Thinking scores 72.63/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.whatshereallythinking.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: whatshereallythinking.com you’ll also be taken through to whatshereallythinking.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)